Achievement District Member Schools
The Achievement District Member Schools Program facilitates partnerships to help “A”-rated schools provide mentorship and guidance to underperforming schools on the path to achieving success. Best practices shared by Member Schools will also be collected and communicated to schools throughout the state.
To qualify as a Member School, you must demonstrate the following criteria:
- The assignment of a letter grade of A, or an equivalent successor classification, pursuant to section 15-241. (To find out if your school was an "A" school in 2014, Download School List with 2014 A-F Letter Grades.)
- Proven instructional strategies and curricula that demonstrate high academic outcomes.
- Verifiable enrollment demand, including the placement of prospective pupils on waiting lists.
- A sound financial plan that contemplates operational costs and future enrollment growth.
- A commitment to provide technical assistance, including business services, curriculum development and teacher training, to an underperforming school in the state.