EdTechTeam Arizona Summits
featuring Google for Education
The Summits are high-intensity one-day events that focus on deploying, integrating, and using G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education) and other Google Tools to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Educators, Google Innovators, Google Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, and many local rockstars. Attendees can include teachers, administrators, tech directors, library media specialists, tech support staff, CTOs, and anyone who is interested in finding out more about leveraging the G Suite for Education to support student learning in the region.
Registration and networking will open at each event at 7:30 am. Following check-in, an innovative and engaging keynote presentation will kick-off the learning followed by two, one-hour breakout sessions, catered lunch, another two, one-hour breakout sessions and a raffle for prizes from 3:30-4:15.
Join EdTechTeam as they travel across Arizona providing free professional development for in-service and pre-service educators. Learn with other classroom teachers, specialists and school district administrators the benefits of using G Suite for Education in schools.
Register below for one of the free events in your area and sign up for announcements as additional summits and Certification Bootcamps are scheduled.
- June 4, 2018 – Surprise | Valley Vista High School
- June 5, 2018 – North Phoenix | North Canyon High School
- June 7, 2018 – Yuma | Castle Dome Middle School
- June 8, 2018 – Prescott | Prescott High School
- June 14, 2018 – Tucson | Sunnyside High School
- June 18, 2018 – Gilbert | Mesquite High School
- June 20, 2018 – Mesa | Red Mountain High School
- Google Certified Educator Level 2 Bootcamps coming this October
- Google Certified Trainer Bootcamps coming this December
- and more to come!